On this page, we have shared the Dexp F49D7000C Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File), which can be used to reinstall your mobile device’s operating system (OS). The stock ROM comes in a compressed file along with the flash tool, USB driver, and a how-to-install manual.
Dexp F49D7000C Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
The Stock ROM (firmware) can be used to reinstall the operating system (OS) on the mobile device. It can be very handy when experiencing software errors, facing a device start-up loop, dealing with battery drain issues, or upgrading or downgrading the mobile OS.
File Name: Dexp_F49D7000C.zip
File Size: 4.57 MB
Main Board: JUC7.820.00205337 HLS80JS
How-to Flash (install): Copy the contents of the firmware folder to the root of Pen Drive and connect it to the Dexp TV.
How to flash or install Stock ROM (Firmware)
- Download and extract Dexp F49D7000C Stock ROM on the computer.
- Once you have successfully extracted the Stock ROM on the computer, you will get the Flash File.
- Copy the contents of the firmware folder to the root of Pen Drive.
- Connect the Pen Drive to the Dexp TV.
- Upgrade process will begin automatically. During this process, do not disconnect the Pen Drive or Power Off the TV.
- Once the Upgrade Process is completed, Power Off the TV and Disconnect the Pen Drive.
- Turn on the TV. It will boot normally.
[*] Backup: If you are about to flash or install the above Stock ROM on your device, then take a backup, as flashing or installing the Stock ROM could wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above stock ROM was released by the device manufacturer and is in its original state. We have scanned the above stock ROM using Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.