On this page, we have shared the Hisense 40K3711PA Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File), which can be used to reinstall your TV’s operating system (OS). The stock ROM comes in a compressed file along with the flash tool, USB driver, and a how-to-install manual.
Hisense 40K3711PA Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
The Stock ROM (firmware) can be used to reinstall the operating system (OS) on Hisense TV. It can be very handy when experiencing software errors, facing a device start-up loop, dealing with battery drain issues, or upgrading or downgrading the TV OS.
File Name: Hisense_40K3711PA_E0905.zip
File Size: 323 MB
How-to Flash (install): Copy Firmware to USB Flash Drive and install it from the TV.
How to flash or install Stock ROM (Firmware)
- Download and extract the Hisense 40K3711PA Stock ROM on the computer.
- Once you have successfully extracted the stock ROM on the computer, you will get the Flash File and a How-to install manual.
- Format the USB Flash drive to Fat32 System.
- Copy the contents of the Firmware folder to the root of the USB Flash Drive.
- Plug the USB Flash Drive into the TV and install it from Settings.
[*] Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of Miracle Tool, then head over to Miracle Tool page.
[*] Backup: If you are about to flash or install the above Stock ROM on your device, then take a backup, as flashing or installing the Stock ROM could wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above stock ROM was released by the device manufacturer and is in its original state. We have scanned the above stock ROM using Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.